Enjoy purifying sweat in the heat of our wood-fired sauna followed by a refreshing dip in mountain water!
- Adult 13+
- Child 4-12 years
- Infant 0-3 years
- Adult Husky Farm Adventure - Gift Certificate 13+ years
- Child Husky Farm Adventure - Gift Certificate 4-12 years
Indulge in a session in the dog yard with our friendly huskies in Sirdal, Norway
Come meet our happy huskies and get a taste of dog sledding! The Huskyfarm Adventure is a three-hour, family-friendly program at the farm. We start with a meet and greet session in the dog yard with our friendly huskies, who adore socializing with people. Then we’ll have a look at some dog sledding equipment and explain how it works. After that, we harness up the lucky huskies of the day and everyone gets the chance to mush a team around our closed course on a sled or on wheels. We round off the adventure with coffee/tea and a light meal in our stone cellar with a slideshow.
Remember to give feedback on any allergies when booking.
Meeting Point: Sirdal Huskyfarm, Runtleneset 22, 4440 Tonstad, Norway
- Suitable for families and groups who want to meet our happy huskies and try their hand at dog sledding.
- There is no age limit on the visit to the dog yard, but children must be big enough to control the sled and apply its brakes on their own. Children must be accompanied by an adult. No prior experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to run.
Be sure to bring clothing suitable for the day’s weather. Coveralls or a waterproof jacket, trousers and good boots are recommended. If you get cold, you can warm up in our cozy, heated cellar.